Home Forum Help Search Admin Arcade
Profile Photo Gallery Links Staff list Calendar Members list Recent posts
Welcome to The Train Station/Diner! Don't forget to visit our Sister Sites...
Family of Forums Coffee Shop 2009 TV Fanatics The Hideaway Coffee Shop Club Lupus/ MCTD Johnz Insane Empire The Tent Dwellers Pogo Finishers All That Care Our Hangout SMF Support Coffeenole.com

Recent Posts Giveaway of the Day Imageshack Uploader Go Down

The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host

And just that fast, summer's gone and fall's come on!

DeJaVue's Train Station and Tye Tye's Family Diner
March 28, 2024, 10:06:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to DeJaVues and Tye Tyes Site!
Just make yourself at home here, and have a good time!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 41176 times)
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: September 27, 2009, 01:13:29 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "mildly kinky or just perverse" thread

"...in real life it would be perverse to do many things, whereas through the media it would just seem kinky, for the former is acting out a fantasy, very perverse then, at times criminal even, whereas the later would be just fantasizing about the fantasy, something which just appeals to ones libido here..." said the goblin noting the type of books, films, television programs, comics, magazines and the like, most people read, that they would probable refer to as erotic and arousing here, adding "...the Internet must be the ultimate way one can explore ones fantasies without actually being perverse that is...", "...I say, how all very Victorian we are becoming now goblin...", said Alice taking the coarse thick hair bush in her little hand and pulling it hard through her golden locks again as she just looked at him reflected in the mirror of the dressing room table at this point, continuing "...your libido is so dishonest then goblin, and you with it, I even bet that you fantasize each time about someone else too, don't you now goblin...", but the goblin didn't want to reply, and just pretended not to have heard her again, after all what was the point in confirming her suspicions about him, and besides, how could she possibly understand that a man's libido was triggered by fantasies, and not by what he had got grown used to

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 27, 2009, 01:14:22 am »

the witchdoctor lifted up a finger, looked across at the goblin and continued by saying "...look, just remember, "it's "divide either of those into the number seventy" goblin...", as if it meant something important, or was supposed to mean something important while watching the goblin's face until a slight expression of disappointment replaced the more familiar smile for a moment as the goblin's expression just remained a solid blanc, listening that is but blanc as ever, so the witchdoctor turned his head slightly to the side still looking, regained his smile, and continued, "...knowledge goblin, is not "what you know" but discerning from "what you know" both "what it actually means" and "how it has been presented to you", for example "10% steady growth per year" is an unobtrusive way saying "doubles in seven years" which sounds more shocking doesn't it, but depending on which one you hear of course, you'll register it differently won't you, and that's been their trick all along, and yet once you know it as their trick, simply the spin they give towards something betrays their stance to it and you...", “...yes but what about that seventy bit, what's that all about...”, “...well now, “divide into seventy” is like a currency conversion rate you see in the bank only that this time it's for "the annual growth rate of something to the point where and where it doubles", that's all, for example take that “10% annual growth rate”again, divide 10 into seventy, and  you get seven, that is seven years until it will double, or take “doubles in seven years”,  divide 7 into seventy and you get 10, a 10 percent growth rate then, all rather simply don't you think, even if the economists call it "the rule of 70" and the conversion rate as a "logarithm" here, but that been their way of hiding their tricks again till now,  well let's just think that we're borrowing their secret from them..."

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:07:10 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: September 27, 2009, 01:15:15 am »

repost from elsewhere, from a woman's interest site, the "What are your non-negotiables" thread

"...if I could dry her tears, and make her smile, and give hope where others can't or won't, and hold her gently in my arms and promise "forever" to her from the highest heights and upon whatever one holds dearly to in life, defying man, Devil, and even God by it, and only for a moment too..." the goblin paused thinking on it, then concluded the obvious by saying "...I would have known love where all before and after that one promise then would seem empty now, yes, that is the woman I seek, the one who could yet call out that promise from within me, for what, or who else, could possibly matter bar that moment then..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 27, 2009, 01:16:21 am »

repost from elsewhere, thought it oddly selfish myself

I'm gone for like a month and I don't even get a single message or ANYTHING! I don't feel loved anymore!!

the goblin loved posts, saying "...if you wish us to miss you, then be elsewhere, ah but if you want us to love you, be here for that love you seek from us then..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: October 28, 2009, 09:45:28 am »

Tag!
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 28, 2009, 01:43:55 pm »

("...ah, signs of life, I will continue now..." replied the goblin)

"...so what are you thinking goblin..." asked the slot again, "...oh nothing really, well perhaps just I'm thinking that the taste of awareness in ones later life is often bitter and sobering then..." replied the goblin, adding "...in fact, I suppose too, that the biggest difference between " me now" and " me then" was that in my youth was all about "tonight", whereas now it's more "tomorrow morning" which comes to mind..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: December 30, 2009, 04:11:52 am »

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

Then eat poo and die

"...ah yes, our very own "poo life" as we know it then..." remembered the goblin who would have rephrased it more "so continue eating this poo, or just die outright then", in fact, the goblin had woken up this morning feeling guilty, the dream once more had been about his not meeting expectations here and letting the side down, something that recurs often enough in differing forms during his sleep it seems, he retorted "...surely "as long as I am paying my dues" why should the rest matter so much to me, I mean why should bigger, better, and even more poo be what this life is all about, no, I'm definitely missing something here in that I actually like simplicity..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: December 30, 2009, 04:13:35 am »

the goblin is thinking about the crop circles again, and thinking something obvious too, that we are not alone but that it changes nothing for the average person living today, anymore than those colonists changed much when they first turned up in America, "...later perhaps but not now, besides if they were hostile towards us, wouldn't they just take what they want, so just how many more crops circles have to appear before we either find the human culprits who are capable of these sudden overnight super human feats, or accept the more likely explanation..." ventured the goblin at it

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: December 30, 2009, 04:17:02 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "is there an afterlife" thread

"...if one knows or cares about what happens afterwards, then "this life now" becomes reduced to what I wonder, some sort of cheap "points" game meant to curry favor with some power up there, so probably for that reason alone, I don't want to "know of", nor wish to "believe in", nor even "care about" anything that the afterlife might hold in store for me, if there is an afterlife that is..." the goblin stopped, then continued "...so my actions in this life are solely based on their own merit now, which at least you'll agree is more honest towards my life and the others around me than all that speculating over the consequences towards ones future arrival in either heaven or hell...", simply the goblin was harping back to that other line of his "do you really need reward to do good" where more likely the concept of "ones afterlife" played neatly into the manipulations of the powers that be down here now, rather than any power that might be up there afterwards, "...no not  "belief", "atheism", or "agnosticism" for me, I am here now, alone, honest to myself in my decisions, isn't that enough in itself, and how it should be then..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: December 30, 2009, 04:20:50 am »

repost from elsewhere

i've been working through some emotional issues tonight, sat on the floor with some drink an i'm not sure work is the best idea tomorrow, epsecially at 7:00am!!

the goblin was thinking that he could die at any moment now and, with that thought in mind, why he clung so much to such trivia then, saying "...surely if I start depending on things outside myself for my own happiness or wellbeing here, one is just becoming subject to them then, little better than some addict perhaps, anyway weak and shortsighted towards ones life for sure..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
tyetye
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: December 30, 2009, 07:29:10 pm »

As I tiptoe quietly thru, I see Sir Flea is as dependable as ever. I got a chuckle from your pill head picture, as I know many who can relate to that,myself included  times....
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 08, 2010, 11:23:24 am »

repost from elsewhere

xxxxx, can you stop posting things that are freakishly relavent to me please!!!

"...quite right, xxxx stop it now...", actually the goblin thought the original poster's post, written on the floor while inebriated, showed great literary promise here, explaining "...well yes, it was just that mixture of "from the heart" freestyle typing, together with a carefree "just say it how it is then" sentiment, that somehow seems so strangely reminiscent of Picasso's paintwork that just left the onlooker stunned I imagine..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 08, 2010, 11:24:59 am »

repost from elsewhere, just sharing and being honest here

With the first one, it was actually his wife who phoned me and filled me in on the fact that he was married!! Funny, eh? She wasn't angry at me, or abusive, but was more or less pleading her case as to why I should step aside and let her have her man. She needn't have bothered. as soon as I found out he was married I'd lost interest. I don't date liars and people who try and make an idiot out of me. She had him at hello,(as soon as I answered the phone with hello, that is!) as far as I was concerned!!

"...I must be odd then, as that type of deception just seems a 24/7 burden for some short term gratification or ego boost but, either way, odd or otherwise, the real life me is fast becoming a walking shadow of its Internet counterpart here....", one where the goblin simply divided up his needs, depending, between "****", other people's company, and his "journey to self" again, while all along the old fart writing this had by now become some passed master at deflection and invisibility in his real life, "...sorry, I know I should care a lot more about my aging Wendy like self in its "dailylife", but its Internet's Peter Pan like counterpart just seems so much more dynamic now..." ventured the goblin at it all

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 08, 2010, 11:26:24 am »

repost from elsewhere, the "what do you need" thread

the goblin had sat a long moment at his usual table in the quiet bistro, reflecting, trying to answer the question for himself then, somewhat fruitless it seemed, until he just answered it to himself, saying "...I need an awesome thought then, whose thought that is doesn't matter, but anyway something to take me out of myself awhile and return me uplifted and gratified, for "people" "places" and "things" are all transient to me, no, not because they are, which of course they are, no, more because I am that is, I am passing through this life now, we all are in fact, and at times I need to remember that simple fact too..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: January 08, 2010, 11:27:52 am »

the goblin was thinking about how the sky darkens early this time of year, with a wind who, like Autumn's acrobat,  simply sweeps up and gyrates that mosaic carpet beneath those trees that lines both side the street in ever changing kaleidescope of patterns, and where the air smells as it did once,  of damp foliage, in the dark inviting warmth and intensity of it then, "...in fact, it's the time of year I love most then..." started the goblin continuing "...where, as a child, I kicked through these leaves that  I so carefully walk over now, and where that drifting smell of burnt chestnuts from somewhere, or that real worry, of how Dr Who really could save our world from the invading daleks again,  seemed so much more pressing than any sudden shooting of a president or some far away war that barely registered on my little  young radar...", other thoughts now, like fireworks in the garden, with dad playing the grand magician's role to a raging bonfire, surfaced, "...oh yes, all that was Autumn in my childhood then, and this Autumn too, carries me back there once more, a spell perhaps, or some mere association then,  but at any rate, a vision as "real" to my eyes as "gone" to my touch, well what of it..." mused the goblin who simply saluted it once more in its annual passing..."

Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go UP

The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum