Home Forum Help Search Admin Arcade
Profile Photo Gallery Links Staff list Calendar Members list Recent posts
Welcome to The Train Station/Diner! Don't forget to visit our Sister Sites...
Family of Forums Coffee Shop 2009 TV Fanatics The Hideaway Coffee Shop Club Lupus/ MCTD Johnz Insane Empire The Tent Dwellers Pogo Finishers All That Care Our Hangout SMF Support Coffeenole.com

Recent Posts Giveaway of the Day Imageshack Uploader Go Down

The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host

And just that fast, summer's gone and fall's come on!

DeJaVue's Train Station and Tye Tye's Family Diner
March 29, 2024, 12:26:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to DeJaVues and Tye Tyes Site!
Just make yourself at home here, and have a good time!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 41181 times)
tyetye
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 06:58:23 pm »

I know it has little to do with the topic but what they hay they're too cute LOL
Report Spam   Logged
d1me9

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 10:00:06 pm »

awww the pretty little kitties !!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

cooldude101

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2008, 10:02:53 pm »

Very nice kitties..
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 12:51:45 am »

Sunday morning and the goblin is up early before he takes yet another group to Chamonix Mont Blanc which if that rings no bells is the highest mountain in central Europe 4807mtrs, not that the goblin goes up the mountain, only that there there is a ropeway where the giant box takes its human load up to 3842mtrs which depending on how the goblin feels is as high as it gets for him, now once at the top one is in faced with problems like the extream cold and lack of oxigen 9%(21% at sea level) both of which can combine to cause one to fall or fail somehow, "... ah but the mundane details are secondary to the feelings..." mused the goblin "...there, it is the loneliness, the quiet of the place, it's scale, the feeling that man somehow  intrudes and is watched upon by death and danger,  and above all a feeling that the situation commanded respect..." the goblin continued yet his words couldn't catch it but like the last post on the this thread it had been worth trying to
Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 03:56:05 am »

d1me9; you lost me here "De toekomst is een boek met zeven sloten"   
 "The future is a book with seven Huh" Help me out Well I'm trying

Awwww Caillea you know German too.....thats wonderful.     Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 03:58:05 am »

the goblin wanted to warn caillea before it was too late, he explained "...look at the poor souls here who otherwise could be leading normal lives who now try to take the goblin's last post, but the goblin always takes his thread back, now you don't want to be that silly, you can watch television, lead a productive life, etc., not waste moments of the day thinking up posts here..." and with that the goblin felt that his chances had improved slightly

LOL...Why is it the Goblin seems to have a lot of hot air...he knows he won't have the last word,I will    LOL      Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 03:59:46 am »

I know it has little to do with the topic but what they hay they're too cute LOL

Awwww they are Tye,I think all little kitties are adorable.... and such rascals...lol      Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 04:01:39 am »

Sunday morning and the goblin is up early before he takes yet another group to Chamonix Mont Blanc which if that rings no bells is the highest mountain in central Europe 4807mtrs, not that the goblin goes up the mountain, only that there there is a ropeway where the giant box takes its human load up to 3842mtrs which depending on how the goblin feels is as high as it gets for him, now once at the top one is in faced with problems like the extream cold and lack of oxigen 9%(21% at sea level) both of which can combine to cause one to fall or fail somehow, "... ah but the mundane details are secondary to the feelings..." mused the goblin "...there, it is the loneliness, the quiet of the place, it's scale, the feeling that man somehow  intrudes and is watched upon by death and danger,  and above all a feeling that the situation commanded respect..." the goblin continued yet his words couldn't catch it but like the last post on the this thread it had been worth trying to

Awwww there he go's again still thinking he will get the last post here.....he should know b y now that will never happen as long as I breath.    LOL      Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 07:31:57 am »

phyon was right, the goblin would never have the last post because as soon as the goblin had posted the slot would there for the goblin's next post, "...the slot is always hungry, always wanting more..." repeated the goblin "...funny thing is that often I find myself posting something because I had been leaving off posting while other times I want to post and I find nothing worth relating..."
Report Spam   Logged

every day is a gift
PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 07:48:58 am »

This will be one of those nothing worth relating....so I have the last Post.     LOL    Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
MOMX2

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 10:35:12 am »

LOL!!  Pink Chalk Chickie flying thru!
Report Spam   Logged

PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 11:02:50 am »

LOL!!  Pink Chalk Chickie flying thru!

Gezzzzz those dang Chalkies are here again       LOL    Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 11:03:50 am »

lol.. Hiya everyone!

Howdy Mr.X ya having fun yet       Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
PHYON

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 11:08:11 am »

Yep.. I might needa get off soon since my brother is coming home from the store with food.. Grin

Can't say I blame ya if I had food coming I'd get off too..  LOL    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
tyetye
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 11:49:35 am »

Breaksfast is at the diner Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go UP